Archive for the ‘251 CAHM’ tag
- A free online spreadsheet program
- Simple to use
- Files can be shared and managed in collaboration with others, instantly.
- Allows complex formulas, conditional formatting, automatic translation.
- Functions. Perform a huge number of functions in the browser, from the common (sum, average, count) to the specific, such as engineering and math calculations or finance formulas.
- Conditional formatting. For example, a cell can be set to turn red if it exceeds a set figure.
- Insert forms, drawings, scripts, images, gadgets and charts into a spreadsheet.
- Add comments to a spreadsheet, a highly useful feature for collaboration.
- Google docs spreadsheet tutorial (9:45)
- Create a new Google Spreadsheet (0:24)
- Using Google Spreadsheets (3:22)
- How to set up a Google spreadsheet (3:02)
- Freezing Rows and Columns in a Google Spreadsheet (4:23)a
- Insert a chart into a Google Spreadsheet (0:57)
- Google Spreadsheets Graphing Pt 1 of 4 (1:27)
- Google Spreadsheets Graphing Pt 2 of 4 (1:26)
- Google Spreadsheet More with Formulas pt 1 of 3 (2:13)
- Google Spreadsheet More with Formulas pt 2 of 3 (2:20)
- Performing Queries in a Google Spreadsheet (1:49)
A Supply Chain Management Software (SCMS), is a specialized electronic information System for requisitioning, procurement, receipt, handling, distribution, and charge capture of supply and asset inventory control.
Key Features of Supply Chain Management Software:
- Order Management
SCMS can dramatically accelerate the execution of the entire order-to-delivery cycle by helping hospitals to more productively generate and track sales orders.
- Dynamic Scheduling of Deliveries
SCMS enables the dynamic scheduling of supplier deliveries to more effectively meet demand.
- Purchasing and Procurement
SCMS can fully automate and streamline all activities and tasks associated with sourcing, purchasing, and payables.
- Inventory Management
SCMS can improve the way organizations track and manage their supplies of raw materials and components needed for providing health services.
- Forecasting and Planning
With a supply chain software, hospitals can more accurately anticipate demand, and plan their procurement accordingly. As a result, they can avoid unnecessary purchases of supplies, eliminate service over-runs, and prevent the need to store excess supplies in stores.
- EDI for Supply Chain Management
SCMS throguh Electronic Data Interchange allows organization link to its trading partners to electronically send transactions such as purchase orders, price/catalogs and invoices electronically.
- RFID and Barcoding
SCMS integrates RFID and Barcoding technologies in their operations.
- User-Defined Cost Centers
SCMS allows users to define cost centers as per facilities policies.
- Accountablity and Tracking
SCMS allows to track movement, and receipt of supplies and equipment and helps answers for the “who, what, when, and where” associated with the receipt, movement and consumption of each supply item.
- Accurate Capture of Data and Cost Information
Scanning technology used by SCMS facilitates ease of data capture while ensuring accuracy and point-of-care charge capture.
- Surgical Instrument Management
SCM helps hospitals gain greater visibility and control of surgical instruments, enabling hospitals to reduce costs through optimized instrument inventory levels, improved instrument utilization rates and increased productivity of staff assembling surgical trays. This will help hospital bottom line and enhance customer satisfaction by reducing the number of delayed or cancelled surgeries.
- Efficient ordering
Allows for more efficient ordering of supplies based on a more accurate overall picture of available inventories
- Waiting time
Helps to reduce wait time for supplies
SCMS allows for using a variety of delivery mediums (Desktop, PDAs, Web-based, and hard copy).
- Return Management
SCMS can simplify and accelerate the inspection and handling of defective, near expiry or expired supplies.
- Contract Management
SCMS helps organizations manage the creation of supplies purchasing contracts.
- Management Reporting & Notification
SCMS allows for vendor and contract compliance reporting; ad-hoc reporting; automated notifications. Reporting includes receiving reports, consumption reports, cost center reporting, and damage/return item reporting
A Human Resources Management System (HRMS) is an information system that combines a number of human resources management functions, including benefits administration, payroll, recruiting, training, performance analysis and review, and/or exit interview.
HRMS merges human resource management with information technology to simplify, streamline and automate the administrative processes (tasks) implemented by the Human Resources Management department. It enables the organization to reduce the workload of HR department and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of operations by standardizing HR processes.
It can be used by small, medium and large organizations. With HRMS, all data pertaining to HRM is consolidated in one system (database).
Key Functions of HRMS
- Time Management. Effectively gathers and appraises employee time and work data. It allows easy tracking of employee’s information so that it can be assessed on a more scientific level whether an employee is performing to their full potential or not.
- Payroll. Most common function of HRMS. Automates the entire payroll process by gathering and updating employee payroll data on a regular basis. It also gathers information such as employee attendance, calculating various deductions and taxes on salaries, generating automatic periodic paychecks and handling employee tax reports.
- Benefits Management. Allows the human resource department to keep track of which benefits are being availed by which employee and how each employee is utilizing from the benefits provided. Benefits include health insurance, housing, retirement, …
- Recruitment and Hiring. HRMS helps in the process of recruitment. Automates and streamlines applications online and communication.
- Training. Administer and track employee training and development efforts;
- Performance Appraisal. Support organization’s efforts to assess and evaluate the performance of its employees.
- Leave Request. Automate the management of leave requests;
- Communication. Automate the communication of supervisor approval for employee requests.
- Exit Interview. Automate and streamline the process of collecting valuable data to assess the overall quality of work-life; identifying employee issues that require resolution.
- Succession Management
- Termination Management
- Reminders and Alerts
- Disciplinary Management
- Orientation and New Employee Placement
Microsoft Project is a project management application. MS Project is designed to assist a project managers in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
- Project :
- BASICS : Project 2007 Basics (1:43)
- Overview and Basics (9:36)
- The Project Environment (2:04)
- Creating New Project (2:11). Learn how to create a new project in MS Project
- Planning a Project (3:01). Learn how to plan projects in MS Project
- Properties : Setting Project Properties in MS Project 2007 (0:55)
- Create Custom Views (2:16)
- The Project Guide (1:40). Learn the functions of the project guide and how to use it.
- Using Notes to keep track of changes (7:47)
- Monitoring Project Costs (2:24)
- Organizing Projects in Master Plans (4:04)
- Create a Master Schedule (10:39)
- Saving project baseline (4:27) This video explains how to save baseline and compare planned versus actual .
- Tasks :
- Setting Task Duration (5:31)
- Task Deadline Dates (2:15)
- Insert Summary Task (1:17)
- Using Phases and Summary Tasks (3:52)
- Specifying the Completion Percentage for a Task (1:04)
- Setting Task Drivers (0:46)
- Using Task Constraints (3:31)
- Updating Multiple Tasks (3:10)
- Linking Tasks in MS Project 2007 (5:54). Learn the types of tasks in a project and how to link them together by creating a dependency.
- Reschedule Task (3:34)
- Creating Recurring Tasks (3:00)
- How to show the tasks that are late in a project in MS Project (0:33)
- Assigning Work Resources to Tasks (7:54)
- Resources :
- Calendars :
- Dates : Defining the Project Start date vs. Finish date (4:33)
- Dates : Viewing the Current Date (4:28)
- Add, hide, and show columns in MS Project 2007 (3:10)
- Gantt Chart : The Gantt Chart Wizard (2:51)
Learn how to use the Gantt Chart Wizard in Microsoft Project
- Milestones : Creating and Adding Milestones in MS Project 2007 (3:21)
- Task Types: Task Types in Microsoft Project (9:44)
- How to Split a Task and Split Screen (2:11)
- Earned Value Analysis : Using Earned Value Analysis (8:02)
Learn how to use earned value analysis in Microsoft Project.
- Macros : Making Macros (6:26)
Time and attendance software is a computerized information system used by organizations to effectively and efficiently manage employees work time. It collects employee time data and enters the information into a database. The collected data is reviewed and approved by a supervisor so it can be used for payroll processing and custom reports.
KEY FUNCTIONS (FEATURES)
- Accurately captures and monitors real-time employee data;
- Enforces work rules and regulations;
- Eliminates buddy-punching;
- Provides payroll with accurate information (interfacing vs. integrating); Transfers the hours worked, overtime, department, holidays, sick time, and vacation time;
- Enables employees to view job-related time and employee information, including: schedules, time cards, accrued or used benefits, and exception history.
- Collects exceptions defined within the payroll rule assigned to each employee;
- Enables supervisors to view exceptions by employee in a calendar format;
- Provide comprehensive employee statistics, from badge listings to overtime calculations;
- Schedules can handle organization’s full range of conditions;
- Schedules conform to relevant government requirements
BENEFITS to the ORGANIZATION
- Accurate Tracking. A time and attendance system automates the process of tracking employees as they check in and out for work leading to accurate time data for each employee and fewer payroll processing errors (effectiveness).
- Increased Efficiency. Time and attendance systems enable managers to monitor employee hours in real-time, track hours, unauthorized overtime, and create detailed reports about individual employees. Benefits include better schedule and workforce management and less human error in the payroll cycle.
- Cost Control. Time and attendance systems can reduce payroll costs significantly. Better labor tracking can eliminate thousands in over payments and significantly lessen the work load of the payroll department.
- Employees Satisfaction. Employees are satisfied that they are being paid accurately.
- Audit Trail. Time records available when companies are audited, providing a detailed trail of employee exceptions and supervisor approvals.
- Regulatory compliance. An effective time and attendance management software is a powerful tool in ensuring that the organization is complying with regulations pertaining to human resources management.
MS Project 2007
Project Management Terms 1 (10:00)
Project Management Terms 2 (10:01)
What is Project ? What is Project Management? (8:38)
Project Management Basics (7:20)
Project 2007 Basics (1:43)
An Overview of Project 2007 (3:53)
Overview and Basics (9:36)
Creating New Projects (2:11)
Brief Overview of Microsoft project 2007 Interface (1:38)
Project Environment (2:04)
Project 2007: The Unwritten Rules (8:48)
Google Docs in Plain English (2:51)
Introduction to Google Docs (1:48)
Discussions in Google Docs (1:51)
Pivot Tables in Google Docs (1:36)
Mobile Editing in Google Docs (1:34)
Sharing in Google Docs (2:23)
Charts Editor in Google Docs (0:58)
Google Apps for Business Overview (6:33)
Creating and Editing a Useful Form or Survey (9:59)
Making a Gantt Chart with Google Docs (4:36)
What is WordPress (1:20)
Dashboard overview (2:32)
The dashboard (6:45)
Exploring Settings (17:05)
How to create a new post in WordPress (5:27)
How to create a new post and article (10:05)
Formatting posts in wordpress (4:46)
Adding links in wordpress (3:20)
WordPress: posts vs. pages (1:28)
Categories and Tags (6:09)
How To Add An Image (9:42)
Overview of a post (4:27)
How to add and manage users (7:56)
How to add audio MP3 files (5:10)
How to add YouTube videos (4:15)
How to edit permalinks in WordPress (2:40)